Dr. Grace, Dr. Tutino and their team have put together 10 Tips To Prevent Facial Aging especially for you, our loyal Burlington / Oakville cosmetic surgery patients. Please look through each of the tips below and contact us if you have any questions about them or facial treatments in general.
10 Tips To Prevent Facial Aging
- Get enough sleep to allow your body to regenerate itself
- E xercise at least 3 times a week to encourage blood and oxygen circulationthroughout the body to help eliminate impurities
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated
- Eat a properly balanced diet containing fruits and vegetables which arehigh in antioxidant to fight free radicals and enhance the skin’s self-repair mechanisms
- Learn to control and manage stress
- Avoid smoking, since it generates free radicals which speed up the aging process
- Limit sun exposure
- Use sunscreen every day
- Wear large sunglasses to avoid squinting which can lead to expression lines
- Avoid excessive frowning
In order to minimize aging factors, a daily skin care regime is the key to healthy, younger-looking skin. Developing good habits at a young age will preserve skin’s beauty and delay signs of aging.
Dr. Douglas Grace is a highly educated plastic surgeon who offers both surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments. He is regarded as one of the more experienced Burlington microdermabrasion, professional skincare and Latisse providers. In addition, Dr. Grace’s excellent reputation attracts numerous Juvederm, Perlane and Botox Burlington patients every year.